This is an exciting position responsible for developing and implementing strategic process planning activities for pharmaceutical and biopharma manufacturing. You will be responsible for strategically assessing a biologics supply chain distributed among multiple production sites. You will be responsible for performing the following activities:
* Developing and implementing strategic supply chain and cold chain processes supporting biologics manufacturing operations.
* Integrating financial data from the supply chain in order to optimize the balance between costs and outputs.
* Analyzing long term manufacturing requirements for drug substance storage capacities.
* Leading monthly Sales and Operations planning meetings.
* Represent the Global Supply Chain organization at Manufacturing Launch team, Quality, Finance, and Regulatory meetings.
* Analyzing biologics supply chain networks integral in the manufacturing of cGMP clinical and commercial BioPharmaceutical and Pharmaceutical products including monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins.
* Working with internal departments including Process Development, Process Engineering, Quality, and Finance units to gather and interpret business requirements for biologic materials.
* Leading and supporting team members of Biologics and Chemicals Sourcing teams.
* Utilizing ERP and Supply Chain systems including SAP, Business Warehouse, and Manugistics for budgeting, controlling and estimating raw material inventory levels and ordering supplies at appropriate intervals.
Apply Here: by dragging your Microsft Word resume into this yellow box.
OR you can click the green Apply Now button
on the top right of this page to browse for the file.